The Amritsar Municipal Corporation was constituted in 1858 and the Municipal Committee is in 1868. The first election of Municipal Corporation was held in the year of 1991. The Amritsar was decided as a city in the year of 1858 and there are total of 50 wards in the city. The Amritsar Municipal Corporation Manage and control all responsibility of all fifty wards in the city. The first Mayor of the corporation was Sh. O.P Soni and S. Raminder Singh Bularia as Senior Deputy Mayor.
In the year of 1997, the number of wards was increased in the city by 10 wards. At present, there are sixty-five wards in the city. The present municipal house was formed on 19th September 2012 and Sh. Baksi Arora elected as Mayor. The Senior Deputy Mayor of Corporation is Sh. Avtar Singh and Deputy Mayor are Sh. Avinash Jolly. Here check details about how to pay property tax online. It provides step by steps procedures to file a property tax returns. To file an online property tax return you need to visit the official web portal of Municipal Corporation Amritsar amritsarcorp.com. The state of Amritsar is a beautiful city in Punjab state. There are other several services options that are provided by the corporation. It is mandatory for every taxpayer to file a return of property tax. You can also download the form to file a property tax return.
# amritsarcorp.com Steps to File Property Tax Return in Amritsar #
Those who want to file property tax return need in Amritsar need to open official, web portal of Amritsar Municipal Corporation.
Amritsar Municipal Corporation ->>> Click Here
Select Property Tax option is given on navigation bar to pay property tax online. It will take you on next page which will redirect you to next page where check all details of property tax.
File Property Tax Return ->>>Click Here
Next, click on the Property Tax Return option. Here you need to login first if registered earlier or if you are not registered then register first.
Registration Here ->>> Click Here
Enter your UID number, E-Mail ID and Contact Number and then click on the Send button. After that, you receive a password to help you in login.
The next step is to log in with the help of UID Number (Adhaar Number) and Password.
Login Here->>> Click Here
After sign up you need to select the Property Tax option. Fill all details in the form of property tax returns properly. Do not enter any wrong detail in a form otherwise your for will be canceled.
Calculate your property tax and then click on Pay button with the help of debit card or credit card or net banking.
Next, an acknowledgement slip will be generated by the system which acts as the roof of payment of property tax. Take a print of slip used for future reference.
The user you can also file a property tax return in manual mode. You require form which you can download from the official web portal of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation or from office or check below given a direct link.
Form of Property Tax Return ->>> Click Here
Download the form and calculate for property tax. Enter all details completely in form.
After that visit the office of Amritsar Municipal Corporation and deposit your property tax amount along with PTR forms.
Instructions for How to file Property Tax Amritsar Nagar Palika
- Register yourself on http://propertytax.mcamritsar.org
- Activate your account by activation code which is sent to you through SMS/Email.
- Fill the Property Tax Form 2013-14 / 2014-15 / 2015-16 and Submit the form.
- Then Click on Generate Challan Button to pay your tax at CFC / MC Office. Or Click on Pay Online Button to pay tax online and get instant Receipt of your tax payment.
- Please note the Transaction No. and Transaction Date for future reference.
- Please check your Internet Connectivity before making payment.
- Please don’t refresh or close the browser when payment is processing.
- If Receipt not generated and the amount has been deducted from your bank account then please don’t file Property Tax Return again and goto Tasks->Verify Transaction page. On Verify Transaction Page, Please verify your Transaction number if Transaction number verified and succeed then Receipt will automatically be generated in your MC account and you can print it from Reports->Print Assessment Report or Contact us on Helpline No. 9888882930
Amritsar Municipal CorporationContact Details:-
Address: Town Hall, Amritsar
Help Line Number: 1800 – 180 – 2103 (9: 00 am to 5: 00 pm from Monday to Saturday)
Citizens here read step by step procedures to file a return of property tax online. In case of any problem, you contact details or visit office of Municipal Corporation.