Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation | GVMC Property Tax Online Payment |
www.gvmc.gov.in | Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation – GVMC Property Tax Online Payment |
Greater Visakhapatnam Nagar Nigam| GVMC Property Tax Online Payment | File PTR 2018-19 & Download Receipt | Sampatti Kar Bhugtan by Assessment No. | Owner Name GVMC House Tax
Property tax, it is a direct tax amount, which is paid by the owner of an immovable property in accordance with the value of that property. The estimate of this tax is based on the property value. It is not important whether the owner has any benefit from that property.
In this way, according to the original definition property tax is normally done by municipalities on the owners of real estate located in their jurisdiction, which is based on the value of that property. This tax mainly applies to land, land improvement, man-made movable commodities such as house, house, shop, building etc. The nature of this tax can be different in different countries.
Taxation of Property Tax in India has been done under the Property Tax Act, 1957. The Income Tax Department administers property tax rules by making the property tax act, 1956 and under it, under the Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
In India, the real owner of the property deposits this tax while tenants in the United Kingdom are also liable to pay this tax. The citizens will have to pay the property tax on an annual basis in India. Generally, this tax is levied on the basis of the fair rent.
Often people consider property taxes and fix to be one, but both of these are different. In the event of non-rental property, the value of the property is calculated based on the local tax rate.
GVMC Property Tax in Greater Visakhapatnam
As the fiscal year is ending, the Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC) came-up with a new master plan. To clear and get the long stacking tax amount and dues the GVMC recently has launched new software and a special drive for citizens.
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation will give approx 6 thousand notices to the citizens along with the 7 hundred warrants. The civic body also released the 2 thousand notices for all the property owners regarding sale their property.
Moving ahead the civic body also placed signboards in various places and on the lands so that they can pay their dues on time. So to avoid the chance for your name coming in this list you must have to pay the tax on time.
Here we are providing you the complete procedure for making payment online of Andhra Pradesh AP GVMC Property Tax.
GVMC Property Tax Online Payment in Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Andhra Pradesh:
- First, all of you will have to visit on the official website of GVMC Andhra Pradesh AP in http://www.gvmc.gov.in/wss/ where under the “e-Payment” section you can check the option of “Property Tax/Vacant”. See the image of the official website home page and option.
- After clicking on the above option you can see the new page as shown in the image below. You also can reach directly to the payment page by below provided the link here.
- On this page enter your “Assessment Number, Old Assessment Number, Owner Name, and Door Number”. Now press the search button.
- By pressing the search button you will be able to see all details of your due payments. The citizens will have to pay in favor of Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation – GVMC.
- You can pay the GVMC Property Tax or can File PTR 2018-19 by using your credit/debit card or net banking.
- In the last step download the payment receipt and take the printout in plain paper for future assistance.
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation GVMC Helpline
For any solution, we will suggest you use the GVMC’s helpline number. If you are having any doubt related to the GVMC Property Tax then call on the below number. The officials will give you all the solutions.
GVMC Toll-Free Helpline Number = 180042500009