www.gulbargacity.mrc.gov.in | Pay Kalaburagi Property Tax in Kalaburagi Mahanagara Palike | Kalaburagi City Corporation
In those cases which are considered complex, we believe in the words of any mouth that comes in our way. However, in serious cases as assets, public opinion should not be our guide.
If you have recently purchased a property, it is important to understand your tax liabilities. There can be major financial loss due to any confusion in this regard. We rely on the four common myths associated with property tax in India:
|Property tax can be paid at any time.||You can pay your property tax on both a semi-annual and annual basis. In case of payment delay, the penalty is imposed.
However, municipal bodies are often seen to expand the plans to encourage taxpayers to pay for a huge margin to pay off the penalty amount.
|My tenant will pay property tax on the rental unit.||As the owner of the property, the landlord is responsible for paying the property tax, and not the tenant.
Forcing your tenant to do so is illegal, tenants are responsible for paying the levy.
|The central government determines the rate of property tax.||Land in India is a state subject and the District Municipal Body assists in the collection of property tax.
Typically, urban-local authorities are responsible for assessing your property and collecting taxes accordingly.
|I can take advantage of the exemption under any circumstances if I am a senior citizen, a woman or a disabled person.||This is true till your property is not rented – it means that the property itself should be occupied to claim the rebates.
If your property comes to a place which suffers from natural disasters or if you are an employee of the Indian Military Service then you can enjoy the concession.
If you have rented your property, you will have to pay taxes under the Income Tax Act ‘Income from Home’ provisions. Most of the time, municipal corporations have imposed a penal interest on the amount due to non-payment.
However, even after the long-term property taxes are not paid, the municipal body may have to take possession of the property and it can sell it in the market to recover the outstanding amount.
Meanwhile, there are many instances in big cities where a municipal corporation had terminated the auction of property to recover the arrears of property taxes.
How to Search Property Online in www.gulbargacity.mrc.gov.in Kalaburagi City Corporation
If you are having the property under the Kalaburagi City Corporation then you can check it online. To search the property you will have to just visit the below available link.
In that page, you will have to fill the following information.
- Firstly enter the old municipal number of your property.
- Secondly, fill the correct and valid property Id number (PID No.)
- Thirdly you have to give details with ward number or name, block or locality and street name.
- Now fourthly in next section enter receipt number.
- Fifthly fill the khata number of your property here.
- Sixthly write the name of the assessee or property owner name.
Kalaburagi City Corporation Property Search
After filling all the above information now you will have to press the “Search” button. On the next screen of your computer, you can see the complete details of your property.
Property Tax Calculator of Kalaburagi City Corporation in www.gulbargacity.mrc.gov.in
If you don’t know the due amount of your kalaburagi property tax or house tax then don’t worry. Here we are providing you the link where after filling few information Property and Owner details you will be able to check it.
You can calculate the kalaburagi property tax which you have to pay in favour of Kalaburagi City Corporation.
Kalaburagi Property Tax Calculator
You also can calculate your kalaburagi property tax through using the Property Id (PID) on Aasthi Tax Calculator. Here the link is available below where you have to enter “Select Year” and “Property Id”.
Kalaburagi Property Tax Calculator via PID
How to Pay Kalaburagi Property Tax in Kalaburagi City Corporation
Kalaburagi Mahanagara Palike or also known as the Gulbarga Mahanagara Palike has the responsibility to handle all the works related to the municipal corporation and city administration.
For making the payment regarding the kalaburagi property tax or house tax you will have to follow the below guideline.
Kalaburagi Property Tax Payment using Offline Mode -:
- First – Visit the nearest Kalaburagi Municipal Corporation office of your area.
- Second – You will have to take the property tax invoice with you in the office.
- Third – In office pay the due property tax amount using cash or card.
- Forth – After the payment collect the acknowledgment receipt of payment.
Kalaburagi Property Tax Payment Using Online Mode -:
For online payment, you just have to visit the Kalaburagi City Corporation website below link. On the below available link, you will have to fill the following information also. See the link and check the details also.
- Location Details (ಸ್ಥಳ ವಿವರ) -: Here select the District (ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ) first and ULB Name (ನಗರ ಸ್ಥಳೀಯ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ಹೆಸರು).
- Service Details (ಸೇವೆಯ ವಿವರ) -: In the second section firstly enter (ಸೇವೆ/Service), secondly select the Sub Services (ಉಪ-ಸೇವೆ), thirdly fill the Amount in Rs (ಮೊತ್ತ), and fourthly fill the Details of Payment (ಪಾವತಿ ವಿವರ).
- Personal Details (ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ವಿವರ) -: In this, you have to enter, payee name, Mobile Number, Address, Email, PAN, and Aadhar Number.
- Bank Details – For the refund (ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ವಿವರ – ಮರು ಪಾವತಿಗಾಗಿ) -: Fill Bank Name, Bank Branch, Account No, IFSC Code, and MICR Code details here.
House-Property Tax Online Payment
After filling all this information press the “Submit” button. In the next page, you will see the payment option.
Now you can pay the due house tax amount in favour of Kalaburagi City Corporation. After making the payment download the acknowledgment slip.
Gulbarga / Kalaburagi City Corporation Contact Details
-:- Office Location -:-
Kalaburagi City Corporation, Near Jagat Circle, Main Road, Kalaburagi – 585102.
-:- Phone Number -:-
-:- Help Email Id -:-
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
-:- Official Website -:-