The Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation manages civic amenities in Kalyan Dombivli. The municipal corporation body is named as Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation which is a local governing body develop the plan and provide civic services to all citizens. The Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation has submitted a proposal to the smart city like other ninety-eight shortlisted cities of India. The official website of Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation provides facility to pay property tax online or you can also file property tax complaint online. It gives you several other services options are the application for the birth certificate, death certificate, water supply connection, and others. The online services of Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation help in saving the time of citizens.  You can also collect the application form of self-assessment of a property tax return to pay property tax online. A user needs to register first to make tax payments online.  For registration, you require a valid mobile number, email id and permanent address. Like other cities, the Kalyan Dombivli city gives the facility of online service to pay property tax.  Here check steps to pay property tax online in Kalyan Dombivli city.

Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation
Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation
Steps for Payment of Property Tax Online in Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation

The Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation provides online facility to pay property tax online. you need to register yourself to pay property tax online on official web portal of Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation.

Click Here for Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation ->>> https://www.kdmc.gov.in/RtsPortal/CitizenHome.html

Click to Pay Bills Online option given on left side of a page and then you need to enter User ID and Password to login.  In case you are not registered then you need to make registration first to pay tax online.

Click Here for New Registration ->>> https://www.kdmc.gov.in/RtsPortal/CitizenHome.html#

To make registration you need to enter Title, First Name, Middle name, Last name, Gender, Date of Birth, E- Mail Address, Mobile Number, User Alias, Permanent Address, Taluka / Town / City / District / State and Pin Code.  You can use mobile number / e- mail id or user alias as the user id.

After filling all details enter the verification code and tick on terms and conditions box.  To complete a registration process, click on Submit button.

After the registration process, you will receive a user id and password and then log in.

And then enter all details in the form and select payment gateway (debit card, credit card, net banking).

Print receipt generated by the system after payment of property tax which is used for future reference.

Contact Details

Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation

Address: Vijay Nagar, Kalyan,

Pin Code: 421306

State: Maharashtra

Telephone Number: 0251 – 2206207, 2206205

User to make payment of property tax you need to check all details as steps applied. Here provide you all details before paying off property tax online in Kalyan Dombivli Maharashtra.

28 Comments
  1. venkysaku says

WEBSITE link in not working

1. Tax Helpline says

Dear Venkysaku,

As we are checking all the links mentioned in the above article are working perfectly. Please visit again on the website. Also, check your internet connection or change the browser.

Regards
      OnlinePropertyTax.Com Team

1. Ramesh chandra gautam says

But still the same issue is coming site not working properly

2. Anonymous says

Link not working

1. Tax Helpline says

Please check again Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation Official website is working now, You can register yourself and make payment online thank you

2. Dharmarao says

KDMC Website link not working

3. bala says

Not able to open link

4. Savita agawne says

A057213839

5. Vishwanath Sawant says

Mam,
    I shri vishwanath vithal sawant would like to inform you that individual sms not received my me for payment of property tax bill.
    my property bill no. B01002324300, Flat no.32 . My Mobile no.9869015167. Also You are site is not open.
    so please help me .
    yours faithfully,
    vishwanath sawant

1. Manoj yadav says

Manoj Yadav hello my friend how are you my email address [email protected]

6. Deepak kataria, [email protected] says

hi!
    can we pay property tax separately as flat wise?
    from where i have search property tax amount of my flat?

please reply

7. Anil says

Online property tax not working ,showing Server problem it’s worst app trying every day but doesn’t get to pay my property tax ,
    Pl rectify

8. Carol Norbert says

Unable to open link tried over thousand times pls update ur website pls🙏=_=

9. R Subramanyam says

Pl refer your stt of property tax payable for AY 2020-21 for property No.C2A013402800. The said property was acquired a back as in 2007 by a registered Deed of CONVEYANCE, a copy of which was already provided to your office. Besides mutation entries in the Revenue Dept documents were also made. Inspite of these, still the property owner remains to be Ashok D Mayekar. The irony is that the power of attorney ‘s name is also added as the owner. I am alarmed to note . My several personal visits to your property tax dept did not borne any fruits. At least this mail will open the eyes of the concerned official?
    Let me hope for a response.

10. Kanchan Abhilash says

Site not working! Tried umpteen no. of times. Pls. check& make it working.

11. Uttam says

I did online payment amount got deducted and no receipt generated by system. What to do

12. Anonymous says

How can I get the property tax bill online?

13. [email protected] says

How can I get the property tax bill online?

14. Sir website not working, i m trying since yesterday, Surendra B Sharma says

Sir website not working, i m trying since yesterday,

15. […] kdmc.gov.in kdmc property tax bill print online payment name change process and tax calculator Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation. … Click to Pay Bills Online option given on left side of a page and then you need to enter User ID and Password to login. https://www.onlinepropertytax.com/kdmc-gov-in-kdmc-property-tax-bill-print-online-payment-name-chang… […]

16. robin says

How to apply for change in name on property tax bill online

17. Binoy says

How to apply for early payment discount while paying property tax online?

18. Kunal Jadhav says

My Name is Kunal Kailas Jadhav, My address is Shiv Shakti Apprt; Riddhi Siddhi Nagar, Adivali-Dhokali, Kalyan east, 421306.
    Still i am not get my tax receipt, my mobile no. 9821642380. email id [email protected]
    please help.

19. dilip says

the link or website is useless, not working; only wasting our time. Please enable the portal

20. N.P.Agarwal. says

web site not working. self trying since yesterday

21. Dipesh says

Hi
    I have purchased a flat on resale in kalyan.My older owner had not registered his flat for the property tax calculation. Can any one tell me how i can register my property for the tax calculation.

22. Manoj Jadhav says

I did online payment amount got deducted successfully through phonepe but no receipt generated by system.
    (Property No. A05013883700). Mob. No. 9004410683. e.mail [email protected]. help

23. Khuspe says

I had paid property tax online on 31.5.2020 ( Property no. F02005701200 Flat no.404 ).Today message from KDMC Pay tax as early as possible.
    Most interesting thing they gave email address on online bill for further queries of online payment but this email address shows invalid I tried twice.