Madakasira Property Tax Municipality Know & Pay Your House Taxes, Mutation Fee & New Assessment Registration Nagar Panchayat Vibhag Online Payment -: Madakasira Municipality comes under the Anantapur Municipal Corporation – AMC Andhra Pradesh Government. Madakasira Nagar Palika is covering 30.17 km2 in Anantapur and this hill hight of this city is 2936 from the sea level. This city looks like in the shape of loan that’s why it is also called the SIMHAGIRI. The area is surrounded by hills, rocky clusters, and isolated peaks. As per the census conducted by the AP Govt total of 21464 populations were recorded here. Most of the people used to talk in the Kannada language but its official language in Telugu.
Under the Madakasira municipality total, 20 villages are covered. The Madakasira Municipality has its official website http://madakasira.cdma.ap.gov.in/ where all the services such as the waster charges payment, property tax payment, mutation fees submission, trade license tax, new assessment, addition/alteration, and various others are provided to the citizens. Here we are providing you the complete procedure for online “Property Tax Payment, Property Mutation Fees Payment & Know Your Property Tax” procedure in Madakasira Municipality. This Madadakasira Nagara Panchayat is the ULB in the Anantapuramu Andhra Pradesh.
The Madadakasira Nagara Panchayat is covering 4 revenue zones including the 20 election wards. A municipality or Nagar panchayat is a form of an urban political unit in India which is similar to the municipality. Urban centers with more than 30,000 and less than 100,000 residents are classified as Nagar Panchayat. However, there are some exceptions. The last city area committees (urban centers with a total population of more than 5000 and less than 20,000) have been re-classified as Nagar Panchayat. Nagar Panchayats have a chairman with the ward members.
Madakasira Property Tax Payment
- For checking details and the online Madakasira Property Tax payment of your house, flat, land or property you will have to go through the link provided here.
- Here you will have to enter the Assessment Number, Old Assessment Number, Owner Name, and Door Number in given places for Madakasira Property Tax payment.
- Now click on the search button and on the next screen of your computer you can see the pending amount of the property tax under the Madakasira Municipality Anantapur Andhra Pradesh.
- Now after that you can see the option for the Madakasira Property Tax payment online. You can use the credit card, debit card or internet banking for making the payment. After the payment download the receipt.
Mutation Fee in Madakasira
- If you are looking for the property mutation fees payment or Property Transfer Fee Payment in Madakasira Nagar Panchayat then you can get this service online also. Just go through the below link first.
- Now on this page, you will have to enter the Application No and Assessment Number. The application number is provided to you while submitting your request for mutation or Dakhla khariji or property ownership change/property transfer.
- After filling these details press the “Pay Fees” button and on your next computer screen, you can see the payment gateway. Now here make the payment through using the any nationalized bank’s credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Make sure that you got the payment receipt after the payment. Keep safe it with you for future assistance.
Find Your New Assessment
For searching the new assessment of your property under the Madakasira Property Tax Nagar Panchayat you can use the same website. Just go through the below link first to get the new property assessment registration form.
Now you can see a new registration form on your computer screen. On this application form you will have to fill the following information:
- Category of Ownership
- Property Type
- Apartment/Complex Name
- Property Department
- Owner details – Mobile Number, Owner, Name, Gender, Email, Address, Guardian Relation, and Guardian
- Property Address
- Assessment Details
- Construction Types
- Floor Details
- Vacant Land Details
- Details of surrounding Boundaries of the property
After filling all this information you will have to attach a few documents online with the new assessment for property in Madakasira Nagar Panchayat. See the list of all documents which you have to upload on the official online website madakasira.emunicipal.ap.gov.in. You will have to upload these documents in JPG, PDF or PNG format.
- Building Permission Copy
- Attested Copies Of Property Documents
- Two Non-Judicial stamp papers of Rs.10
- Notarized Affidavit Cum Indemnity Bond On Rs.100 Stamp Paper
- Photo Of Assessment
- Copy Of Death Certificate/ Succession Certificate/ Legal Heir Certificate
- Third-Party Verification Copy
- Patta Certificate
- MRO Proceedings
- Will Deed
- Decree Document
- Registered Document
- Photo of Property With Holder
After attaching all these documents press the forward button. The department will receive your request and notify you asap they can. In case of any help, you can contact the department below helpline.
Madakasira Property Tax Department
Official Name – M. Vijaya Bharathi
Designation – Municipal Commissioner FAC
Phone No – 9052715224
Official Mail – [email protected]