The Municipal Corporation of Faridabad is an organization which deals with providing civil amenities to residents of Faridabad district of Haryana. It is an organization which provides several kinds of service to citizens of Faridabad district. The Faridabad is the largest population district of State Haryana. It provides transparent services. The municipal corporation works for civic amenities of district Faridabad. It also provides service of applying for the birth certificate, death certificate, and payment of taxes.
The web portal is designed to provide online services to citizens it helps them in saving their time and money. No one needs to visit the municipal office to pay property tax. They can pay their property taxes online. The Faridabad is one of the fast-growing districts of Haryana state. The city of Faridabad is divided into three administrative divisions as the municipal town of Faridabad, Ballabgarh and the new Industrial Town (NIT) along with 38 revenue villages.
The entire revenue village further divided into 35 wards and is governed by the Municipal Corporation. Those who want to make payment of property tax online then they need to visit the official website of Faridabad Municipal Corporation mdfnd.com which provides online services. You can also download the form for applying for a birth certificate and death certificate. You can pay your property tax online at any time from any place.
Procedures to Pay Property Tax Online
- The first step to making payment of your property tax online you needed to visit official Municipal Corporation Faridabad.
Click Here for Municipal Corporation Faridabad ⟿⟿⟿ http://mcfaridabad.org/
- Here click on Now Pay Property Tax Online option given on the home page. It will take you on the next page where you can pay your property tax online.
Pay Property Tax Online ⟿⟿⟿ Available Here
- Enter the Amount to Pay to MCF, property id, and some personal details as the name of the owner. Property address, city, state, pin code, mobile number, email address.
- After filling all details you need to tick on the statement as “I accept all terms and conditions” and then click on the Pay Now button.
- Take the print out of an acknowledge slip that contains transaction id, name of the owner, tax amount and other details.
Municipal Corporation Faridabad
Telephone Number: 0129 – 2416464
Mobile Number: 9599780860
Toll-Free Number: 18004190219
Check here all steps to follow to make payment of property tax online. Read all steps carefully and then pay property tax online.