mcsonepat.gov.in – Sonipat Pay Property Tax Online & Apply For Property Transfer
mcsonepat.gov.in - Sonipat Municipal Corporation | Sonipat Nagar Nigam | Pay Property Tax Online | Search Property Tax | Search Property | View in Map | Print Property Online Slip | Apply For Property Transfer | Property Ownership Change | View All Property Transfer
mcsonepat.gov.in – Sonipat Municipal Corporation
Sonipat Nagar Nigam | Pay Property Tax Online | Search Property Tax | Search Property | View in Map | Print Property Online Slip | Apply For Property Transfer | Property Ownership Change | View All Property Transfer
The Chief Minister has approved the new form of Municipal Corporation Sonipat -MCS (http://www.mcsonepat.gov.in/). After opposing some of the villages involved in the corporation, the government had created a committee of administrative officials and sought a report on the new format. After getting the proposal from the officials, the changes have been approved by the government in accordance with the proposal, which will soon be issued the notification. While making the municipal corporation, the council of the municipal corporation had added some villages, increasing the scope. Some time ago, some villagers of these villages had demanded to come out of the corporation’s boundaries through the municipal opposition committee. While considering the state government, the committee was formed under the chairmanship of Commissioner Rohtak, in which the representatives of the Urban Local Bodies Directorate, the director of the Development and Panchayat Department, the Deputy Commissioner Sonipat, the District Planner, the Commissioner Municipal Corporation Sonipat it was done.
Considering their proposal, the villages of Murshadpur, Mukimpur, Dipalpur, Khewra, Harsana Khurd, Harsana Kalan, Nasirpur Bangad have been excluded from the existing boundary of Corporation of Sonipat, while Murthal, Nangal Khurd, Kumaspur, Kishore, Joshi Chauhan, Bahalgarh , Partial area of the revenue realm of Asavarpur, Banyapur, and some of the buildings of Partridge (part), Kakroi (part), Mahalana (part), Bhigwan (part), Hasanpur (part), Ibrahimpur Kurad (part) C will be included in the municipal limits.
Chances of expanding in Sonipat:
The Urban Local Body Minister has said that Sonipat is now Municipal Corporation with the intention of reducing the low potential of the Gurgaon and Faridabad to set up large projects in the National Capital Region of Delhi. The government’s objective behind this was to develop the best infrastructure along with The govt is making KMP-KGP that the growth in the field and the possibility of employment is increasing. Between the lack of space in the Gurugam, Faridabad and the growing crowd and Sonipat is near the Delhi NCR area where there was the highest scope of development. Therefore, making the municipal corporation, the 26 villages with Sonipat were under in this.
About Municipal Corporation Sonipat – Nagar Nigam Sonepat
The history of making the district of Sonipat is very new, in starting it was a Tehsil of Rohtak district. Due to administrative problems, on 22 December 1972, Sonipat became full district. The Municipal Corporation Sonipat Administration works under the Haryana state government. According to 2001 census, the population is 2,16,213 in the municipal area. The total population of Sonipat district is 12,78,830. Sonipat is one of the leading bicycle manufacturers in the country.
In addition, brass and copper items in other industries include machine tools, cotton textiles, hosiery, sugar, steel reinforcing, sewing machine parts, transport equipment and spare parts, carpet, handloom garments, and handicrafts. Approximately 95 percent of the total cultivated area is irrigated by canals and tube wells. Sonipat district is a plain area. 83 percent of which is cultivated in the area. Wheat and rice are major crops, other crops include tides, pulses, sugarcane, millet, oilseeds, and vegetables. Due to its close proximity to Delhi, the cooperation of industrial development of Sonipat has been received.
Property Tax Services by Municipal Corporation of Sonipat – MCS
In this article, we will let you know the complete procedure regarding the “Search & Pay Property Tax, Search Property & View in Map, Print Property Online Slip, Apply For Property Transfer and View All Property Transfer”. See all the process step by step and follow the instructions available here.
Section 1A – Search & Pay Property Tax Online in MCS www.mcsonepat.gov.in
- Firstly, you have to want to pay the property tax online in Municipal Corporation Sonipat then visit the official website mcsonepat.gov.in wherein the home page option is available “Property Tax”. Here we are also providing you the link below where directly you can get this service webpage.
- Secondly, after selection on the option as above showing the image, you can see the new page “Search & Pay Property Tax” option. On this page, you will have to enter “Location, Owner Name, Property ID and Address”. Now press the “Search Property” button.
- In the next page, you will see the payment gateway where you have to use credit/debit card or internet banking mode. Then download the payment receipt in last for further assistance in the future.
Section 1B – Search Property & View in Map Online Municipal Corporation Sonipat:
- For this process, you have to visit below link. In this section, you have to fill the “Unique Property Id” or enter “Locality in which property is based, Owner Name and Property Address”. Then press the “Search” button and you will see the property on the map showing as below image.
Section 1C – Print Property Payment Receipt MCS mcsonepat.gov.in
- In this section, you have to enter the “Property Id and Transaction Id” for downloading the property tax payment receipt online. Check the below available link where you can directly get the receipt downloading page. Also, remember that this receipt is only for the property tax related works. This receipt is not as the proof of ownership.
Property Transfer Services by Municipal Corporation of Sonipat – MCS
- For the property transfer, you can see the option on the home page of official website mcsonepat.gov.in. Visit the below link directly where you can see two options as “Apply For Property Transfer and View All Property Transfer”. See both procedures are available here and follow instructions one by one.
Section 2A – Apply for Property Ownership Transfer in MCS
- If you are looking for the ownership transfer then visit the below link. On that page, you need to enter “Username and Password”. Consequently, after login, you will be able to submit the request for property transfer.
- In case you are not having the username and password then don’t worry. You can first register on the Sonipat Nagar Nigam official website through the below available link. After getting the username and password just submit the application form online.
- Moreover, on this registration form fill “Email, Password (which you can remember), Owner’s Name, Complete Address, Mobile Number and Code (showing on the webpage)”. After that most importantly, press the “Sign-Up” button. Meanwhile, now you will receive a confirmation mail and message on your mobile. Then go back to the login page again and use the username/password to apply for ownership transfer.
- Importantly, after submitting the online application you also will have to pay the application/process fees. For the fees payment, the gateway is available on the same page after login. There you can make the payment by credit card, internet banking or debit card. You also will have to take the printout of payment receipt for further assistance in the future.
Section 2B – View All Property Transfer under MCS
- The citizens can also view the property transfer status or the records of all properties for which the process is going right now. This option is available on the same page http://mcsonepat.gov.in/Property_Transfer.aspx as “View All Property Transfer”. By visiting on this page you will see the login section again where you need to enter the same username password which you are having after registration. Through this, you can check the status of your request in Nagar Nigam Sonipat for property ownership transfer.
Municipal Corporation Sonipat Contact & Helpline
The citizens who are having any kind of problem while making the payment or ownership transfer, contact to the officials. Here check the helpline number and other contact details of dept.
Toll-Free Helpline – 18001808101
Office Location – Near Railway Station, Railway Road Sonepat
Official Phone No. – 0130-2260101
Helpline Email – [email protected]