nashikcorporation.in | Payment of NMC Property Tax in Nashik Municipal Corporation | Download Property/House Tax Self Assessment Form | NMC Contact Details
The Nashik Municipal Corporation is a local governing body that is used to maintain civic amenities and infrastructure in the city. The Nashik Municipal Corporation has given the responsibility to levy property tax under the Constitution of India.
To pay property tax you need to index number. An index number is an identification number that is used to check property details and to pay property tax. The NMC gives the facility to pay nmc property tax online. It also provides you property details.
The NMC consists of one hundred twenty-two councilors who are elected representatives of sixty-one wards. From each ward, two members were elected. The councilors are elected for five years and the meeting is held in one month.
The property tax is imposed on the property which is paid twice a year by the owner of the property to the municipal corporation. Users you do not need to take round and round to pay property tax. Now you can pay property tax online.
You can make payment of tax online through debit card/credit card or net banking. Here check details about how to pay nmc property tax online.
Nashik Municipal Corporation – NMC Property Tax – Online Payment
- Applicant to pay property tax online you need to open the official website of Nashik Municipal Corporation or check the below-given link.
Click Here for Nashik Municipal Corporation ->>> http://www.nashikcorporation.in/
- Next, you need to select the Pay Property Tax option and pay tax bill online. see below given direct link of payment of property tax.
Click Here for Online Payment of NMC Property Tax ->>> https://propertytax.nmctax.in/
- You need to enter Index Number and then click to Submit button. An index number is a seven-digit number used to pay property tax.
- After that check details to pay tax and click to Online Pay button. Select payment gateway to pay property tax.
- After the successful payment of tax, you will receive a receipt take print of receipt used for future reference.
Note: To pay property tax online you require index number. The Index Number is a number consist of seven digits. You need to add 0 after the first three digits. For example: – In case the old index number is 1234534 then the new index number will be 12304534. If your Index Number consists of eight digits then do not follow the above process.
Download Application Form Of Self Assessment of NMC Property Tax
You can download here application form of self-assessment of property tax to pay property tax offline. The Nashik Municipal Corporation provides application form in pdf form to pay nmc property tax. Fill the form with all correct details and then submit to the nearest office.
Link to download the application form of self assessment of property tax is given below. to download the form just click on the link.
Check Defaulter List for NMC Property Tax in Nashik Municipal Corporation
- Now you can check defaulted list in Nashik Municipal Corporation website. For checking the defaulter checklist on NMC portal , you have to click on the link given below.
Defaulter list for NMC Property Tax ->>> https://propertytax.nmctax.in/citizens/defaulterlist
Nashik Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner’s Office
Telephone Number: 2578206
Mobile Number: 2575607
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
- Additional Commissioner
Telephone Number: 2222611
E- Mail ID: [email protected]