pcmcindia.gov.in| Online Payment of PCMC Property Tax | Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation | Check Rebate on Property Tax | Download E-Receipt Against Online Payment |
pcmcindia.gov.in| Online Payment of PCMC Property Tax | Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation |
The Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is a local body that is established to maintain and manage civic and infrastructure service in the city. The Pimpri – Chinchwad is famous for its industries as it is known as Detroit of the East part of the state.
There are so many multinational automobile companies established in the city. The present commissioner of the municipality is Mr. Dinesh Waghmare (I.A.S). The head office of the municipality is situated on the Mumbai Pune highway.
The Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation does not provide online service of payment of property tax (PCMC Property Tax). But soon will start online payment of tax.
You need to fill the application form of self-assessment of a property tax return to pay tax.
User the municipality gives a rebate to assess if made payment of tax within 15 days from the date of receipt. There are different-different of the municipality. The Pimpri – Chinchwad municipal corporation follows the Maharashtra Municipal Act to manage the corporation.
All the responsibilities and services of the municipality are given under this act. If you need to make payment of tax online then carefully check the steps to be followed.
Today, it is easy to pay the tax amount before an earlier time. In the earlier, it is very difficult to pay property tax. Assesses need to take round and round off office to pay tax.
Now they can avail online service to pay tax. In case of any problem, use the contact details given below.
PCMC Property Tax
Procedures for Payment of PCMC Property Tax Online in Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- Assesses to pay the tax you require to collect application form of Self Assessment of Property Tax return which is obtained from the office of Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation or ward office.
- Calculate your property tax amount properly according to rules of tax given under the Maharashtra Municipal Act. Read all rules before calculation of tax.
- Fill details in the application form completely and then you require submit form with tax amount to office of municipal corporation or circle office.
- And collect receipt after making payment of tax to office which is used for future reference.
- You can use below given link of Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation to avail several services and information given by the Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Click Here for Pimpri- Chinchwad Municipal Corporation ->>> https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/marathi/department-data.php?Id=1
- User if you are going to pay property tax for the first time then you need to make registration. You can download the application form of property registration from below given link below. Fill all details in the form relating to property and property owner and then submit to the nearest office.
Click Here for Downloading Form ->>> https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/marathi/department-data.php?Id=1
PCMC Property Tax E-Receipt
Your e-receipt is generated right after you make the payment. If the payment is not completed, or the receipt is not generated due to connectivity or technical problems, users should check the bank account for debit information.
If the bank account is debited but the receipt is not generated instantly, you can come back to check again later, in three working days. The receipt will be available below the ‘Make Payment’ option on your property details page.
View PCMC Property Tax Property Bill
- Visit the PCMC Property Tax portal and click on ‘Property Bill’.
- Search your property details by entering the zone number, Gat number, and owner’s name.
- Click on the ‘Show’ option, to view your property bill.
- Search for ‘Total Amount to Pay (Amount with Concession-Fazil Amount)’ in the bill. This is the amount you have to pay as property tax, for the April-September period.
Rebate on PCMC Property Tax
If the entire property tax is paid by May 31, the following rebates are available:
|For residential properties/ non-residential/open plot specifically registered as residential building||10% discount on general tax, if the annual rateable value is up to Rs 25,000 or
5% discount, if the annual rateable value is more than Rs 25,000
|Residential properties with solar, vermiculture and rain-water harvesting||5%-10% discount, depending upon the number of projects installed.|
Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
Address: Forth Floor, PCMC Main Building, Mumbai – Pune Highway, Pune – 411018
STD Code: 020
Telephone Number: 27425511 / 27425512 / 27425513 / 27425514
Fax Number: 27425600 / 67330000
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q => How to check the PCMC property tax bill online?
A => You can view the property tax bill on the PCMC property tax website (https://www.gvmc.gov.in/wss/).
Q => How do I fill my PCMC property tax online?
A => To pay your property tax, you need to visit the PCMC website. Please read the above article carefully for more information.
Q => What is meant by PCMC?
A => PCMC stands for Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Q => Is Ravet under PCMC?
A => Yes, Ravet falls under the PCMC’s jurisdiction.
Q => Is property tax applicable to vacant land?
A => Property tax is applicable to all kinds of properties, including the vacant land.