How to Check Land Records/ Fard/ Khatoni/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation in Punjab: Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) plrs.org.in
The Punjab Land Records Society has the responsibility to manage all documents relating to the land of state Punjab. The Punjab Land Records Society is also known as PLRS. The Punjab Land Records Society was established under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860 by the Government of Punjab. The head office of Punjab Land Records Sociality is situated in the office of the Director of Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar City, Punjab. The land records are necessary to manage for several purposes.
About Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS)
Without properly land records the government cannot plan infrastructure development of the state. in the earlier time for checking land records, the user needs to visit the revenue office of jurisdiction and stand in the long queue for checking land records. Land records help in committing and fraud at the time of sale or purchase of land. For checking land records, the person only requires some little details about land. At the time of sale or purchase transaction of land check land records once. The government of Punjab like other states adopts the online system of checking land records. Through the online system of chuckling land records, the citizen can check their land records easily and at sitting their homes. It helps in saving time and money for farmers and landowners.
For using this online service of checking land records, the department does not charge any amount for any person, so do not give money to any person for checking land records. In the state of Punjab land records are called Fard. The Fard Kendra is a computerized facility from where any person can get their land records for Punjab state. The Government of Punjab has established one hundred thirty-seven tehsil/ sub tehsil in the state for providing land records.
In every Fard, Kendra has computerized land records of all vial ages of Punjab state. Any citizen can check land records by visiting Fard Kendra for checking land records at working hours or in working days. If any person wants to take a copy of their land records then they can also ask for a copy of land records.
As the government of Punjab State has computerized all types of land records like Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation. After completing the registration of land include Khasra and Khatauni of lands in records. The land records can be checked online from Punjab Land Records Society’s Official portal. The Punjab state developed a total for providing the facility of checking land records by sitting at home/ office etc. through this service on one needs to visit the land records office for checking land records. The Punjab Land Records Society has uploaded around fifty-one million records of ten thousand three hundred sixty-seven villages of all districts of Punjab.
Work-Flow of Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS)
The Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) provides all kinds of the facility of fard, kahta khatauni, khasra, land records, etc. through the official web portal. The PLRS also provides details of all kinds of schemes facility as well as those Punjab state government announced. The Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) works under the following committees:
- Governing Council
- Governing Council GC
- Board of Management
- Executive Committee
- District Implementation Committee
Citizen those who were going to purchase or sell their property in Punjab state can also check estimated acquisition for purchase of common and IT sores. Here we were going to provide to step by step procedure for checking land records online, carefully check all steps.
- Name of Organization: – Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS)
- Name of Service: – Procedures for Checking Land Records/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation
- Location of Organization: – Punjab
Procedures for Checking Land Records/ Fard/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation in the State of Punjab
The web portal developed by the Government of Punjab state is named as Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS). The Punjab Land Records Society provides all types of facilities as fard/kahta/ khatoni etc. the PLRS provides computerized and digitalized land records facility. Through this web portal, citizens do not need to visit the revenue office for checking land records. Those who want to want their land records online can check easily. Here we were going to provide you steps for checking land records online are as follows:
- To get land records/ fard/ khata/ khatauni online you have to visit Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) official website or below we provide you the direct link of PLRS:
- After opening the official portal of PLRS, click on the Fard option given on the front page. It will take you on the next page. Next, select your preferred language for checking land records.
- Next select your District, Tehsil/ Sub Tehsil, Villages and Year and then click on the Search button and it will provide you type of nakal register page. There are given four options based for information required as:
- Nakal Verification
- Mutation After Registry
- Integrated property
- Correction in Record
- Court Case
- Cadastral Map
- Property Tax Register
- Registry Deed
A. For Jamabandi Nakal/Sample Fard
For Jamabandi Nakal/Sample Fard, click on the Jambandi option. It will provide you four options for checking land records as:
- Owners Name Wise: for search land records with owner name entre Owner Name and click on View Report button for checking Jamabandi.
- Khewat Number Wise: If you select the option of Khewat Number Wise then select your Khewat Number and click on View Report Button.
- Khasra Number Wise: For searching lad records by khasra number, enter your khasra number and click on View Report button.
- Khatoni Number Wise: For searching through Khatoni Number, select your Khatoni Number and click on View Report button.
You can check your Jamabandi Nakakl through any of the four options. You can also take print of a copy of Jamabandi nakal/ sample nakal.
After the selection of one option from the above list, you will have to enter “District Name, Tehsil Name, Village Name & Year” from the given drop-down menu. After providing all the details (as per your choice) you will get the Jamin Jamabandi as showing in the below image.
B. For Mutation
For the mutation report, click on the Mutation option. It will open a new window ob your display and after this select your mutation number and click on the View Report button for generating Mutation Report. Take the print of Mutation Report but this copy of only used for personal purposes not for any official purpose. You will have to select one option here from the following:
- Mutation Number Wise
- Mutation Date Wise
After filling the required details (as per your land papers) you will get the Punjab Land Mutation Report as like the below-provided image.
C. For Roznamcha
For checking the details of Roznamcha, you need to select the option of Roznamcha. Then next enter your Rapat Number and Rapat Wise and click on View Report button and check all details of Roznamcha. Here you will have to enter one of these two following options:
- Waqiati Number Wise
- Rapat Number Wise
After filling the required details (as per your land papers) you will get the Punjab Land Roznamcha Report as like the below-provided image.
D. For Mutation After Registration
Checking Mutation after registration, click on the option of Mutation after Registration given in last. After this select any one option for checking mutation after registration as By Vaseeka Number, By Mutation Request Number, By Transaction Number. If you select the option of By Vaseeka Number then enter your Vaseeka Number and click on the Search button, if selected by Mutation Request Number then enter Mutation Request Number and enter mutation request number and click on the search button. And if you select the option of Transaction Number then enter the transaction number and click on the Search button. Under this section, you will get the following options:
- Vaseeka Number
- Transaction Number
- Mutation Request Number
After filling the required details (as per your land papers) you will get the Punjab Land Mutation After Registration as like the below-provided image.
Important Instructions for Checking Land Records
Before checking land records online, citizen we provide you some instructions for checking land records. Citizen before checking land records online carefully read all instructions. The instructions are as follows:
- In the state of Punjab for checking land records online, only visit Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) plrs.org.in. The PLRS is the only website that provides land records online to all citizens.
- Do not provide your land documents to any person outside the revenue department office for checking land records. Only provide your land details to the official person for land records checking.
- The land record service is provided free of cost, the department or government does not charge any amount from any person for checking land records.
- Citizen still the web portal of Punjab Land Records Society does not provide land records of all villages of Punjab. Citizens you need to wait for some time.
Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you the best answers to your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting our website. We work 24/7 to give you the best services if you are satisfied/like by your answer, then please give your support.
Check This Also => Punjab Property Tax Payment Online System