Payment of Property Tax Return in Davanagere Municipal Corporation-DMC: Davanagere city is a part of India’s state Karnataka. The total geographical area of the city is approximately 68.63 square kilometers. The city of Davanagere is divided into forty-one wards and the total number of properties to be accessed in the city is one lakh forty-eight thousand. The municipal corporation of Davanagere city accessed properties from time to time to collect property tax online. You need to check all the details before the payment of the property tax. The Davanagere municipal corporation (DMC) proved service to calculate property tax online and pay tax online.
You can access the service of connection of water supply for domestic, commercial purposes from here. The property tax is calculated on the residential, commercial properties according to the rate specified. There are different rates for different categories of property. No property tax is charged on the residential property used for self occupancy only. All the properties covered under the DMC liable to pay property tax to the Davanagere Municipal Corporation. Every assessee has a property id that is used at the time of payment of property tax. it acts as an identity numbered of the assessee. You can also check your property details with the help of the property id. Before payment of property tax check all details carefully.
Procedures for Payment of Property Tax Online in Davanagere Municipal Corporation
- Open Davanagere Municipal Corporation for Payment and calculation of property tax online or see below given direct link of Davanagere Municipal Corporation.
- Select the Online Services option and then click on the Calculation of Property Tax option.
- Here on this page, you have to fill details in two parts. All details filled should be correct.
- In the first part enter the property address and property owner details as ward number, block/street name, property number, property id, name, mobile number, etc.
- In the second part enter all property details in the appropriate box correctly. After filling all the above details enter your bank name with the account number and click on the Calculate Tax button.
- Once you know about your total property tax click on the Pay button. After payment of property tax take print receipt generated after payment of property tax.
Applicant, you can also pay your property tax in person by visiting the office of Municipal Corporation. If you want to pay property tax in offline mode then take an application form of self-assessment of the property tax return from the office of Municipal Corporation or download from the official web portal of Municipal Corporation.
- Click on the above link for the form of self-assessment of property tax and then fill it with all details completely with all details.
After that submit the form along with tax charges to the nearest municipal office or another concerned authority office.
Contact Details of Davanagere Municipal Corporation
Davanagere Municipal Corporation
Address: Train Station Opposite, PB Road Davanagere
Telephone Number: 08192 252899, 232008
Fax Number: 08192 252899
Inquiry Number: 080 23108108
Citizens here read steps for payment of property tax and calculation of property tax online. Before payment of property tax in Davanagere city, Karnataka checks all the above-given details carefully.
You Might Also Like => New Property Registry/Registration Rules 2020