The Pune Municipal Corporation is a local governing body of Pune city located in Maharashtra state. The Pune Municipal Corporation was established on date 15th February 1950 and has the responsibility to administer Pune city. The whole power of Municipal Corporation has Municipal Commissioner, an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) who is appointed by the state government of Maharashtra. The Pune city is divided into forty-eight municipal wards and each ward is represented by three members. The Pune city covers under the Haveli Taluka of Pune District Maharashtra. The total area covered by the Pune Municipal Corporation is five hundred fifty-two square kilometers and it is one of the biggest municipal corporations in the state Maharashtra on the basis of area. Under the Pune Municipal Corporation, fifteen villages included are name as Sus, Bavdhan, Kirkatwadi, Pisoli, Lohegaon, Dhavade Kapare, Kondhwa Dhavade, Nanded, Khadakwasla, Shivane, Hadapsar, Mundwa, Manjari, Narhe, Ambegaon, Dhayari, Uruli Kanchan and Phursungi. The Pune Municipal Corporation’s official web portal is developed and designed by the Probity Soft Private Limited. The objective to develop this web portal is to provide a single platform to citizens of city Pune to file the application of services. You can pay here property tax bill with safe and secured payment gateways as a debit card, credit card or net banking. User, it is easy to make payment of tax online on Pune municipal corporation web portal, check steps here to pay tax.
Procedures for Payment of Property Tax Online in Pune Municipal Corporation
In Pune city, the property tax is collected by the Pune Municipal Corporation. if you want to pay property tax online then go to the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation.
Click Here for Pune Municipal Corporation => www.pmc.gov.in
Here select online service and it will prove you several services options. Select the Property Tax option and it will open a new page on your screen. See the direct link of payment of tax given below.
Get PMC Property Tax Dues Details
- Select Property Type
- Select Section ID
- Select Peth ID
- Select Account No
- Click on submit Button
Get Pune Mahanagar Palika Property Owner Details
Pune Municipal Corporation Property Dues Details
- Fill I want to Pay
- Then, Applicant Mobile No
- Fill Applicant Email Id
- Select Payment Gateway
- Click on pay online Button
Note: Your Transaction may take Half an Hour to Get Update in System
1. Select Any of Above Payment Gateway, it includes All Banks to Pay your Property Tax.
2. Easy Pay – UPI, EMI, IMPS, SI, WALLET, Cash Cards Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
3. If you find any difficulties during online payment then please mail us on the following mail id. Email-ID: email@example.com
4. After Debit of amount, Wait for 3 working days to get update your transaction, Even if it’s not get updated, please mail us at Email-ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Do not attempt your transaction second time if you have already attempted, please check your amount is debited from your bank account, if the amount is debited and not updated in PMC website, then please mail us all the details on our mail ID email@example.com Check your receipt entry on our website Tax Receipt https://propertytax.punecorporation.org
Here at this page, you need to enter your User Name and Password to make Login, or if you are not registered then check other option Login with OTP (One Time Password). Enter your Mobile number and you will receive a password on your mobile number then enter that number and click to Submit button.
After login successfully, you need to fill the form of property tax with details as name of the property owner, property id, the total is of property, address, etc. and then you need to Pay button.
Select payment gateway as debit card/credit card / net banking, select any one option to pay tax, and then click on the Pay Now button.
After successful payment of tax, the system will generate transaction number, date, and time of payment used for future reference, take print of it.
Pune Municipal Corporation
Address: Near Mangla Theatre, Shivajinagar, Pune
Pin Code: 411005
Telephone Number: 020 – 25501000
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens here check all details for payment of property tax in Pune Maharashtra. You need to check all details before payment of property tax online.