Solapur Municipal Corporation| SMC Property Tax Pay Online | Download Online PTR Payment Receipt |
The Solapur Municipal Corporation was established on dated 1st May 1964 to maintain civic amenities and infrastructure in the city. The total population of the city is nine lakhs fifty one thousand one hundred eighteen. The total area covered by the municipal corporation 178.57 square kilometers.
The total number of wards is twenty-eight. In India, the taxes are levied by the central and state government but there are some minor taxes that are levied by local bodies like Municipal Corporation. The authority is to levy tax is given under the constitution of India. The property tax is imposed by Municipal Corporation.
It is paid by the owner of the property and twice in a year. The property tax is calculated on the annual rental value of a property. It is the percentage of the annual rental value. The annual rental value of a property is different on the basis of area, ward, zone but the Municipal Corporation provides instructions to calculate the annual rental value.
It also provides instruction for calculation of property tax. The Solapur Municipal Corporation provides online service to pay property tax. Here you can need to check details to pay property tax online.
Procedures for Online Payment of Solapur Municipal Corporation Property Tax
- Property tax is a liability that is imposed by the local governing body as SMC. The property tax is paid to the corporation in whose jurisdiction property is located. You need to calculate property tax and then proceed to pay tax.
- Users to pay SMC Property Tax online , go to the official web portal of Solapur Municipal Corporation.
Click Here for Solapur Municipal Corporation -> http://www.solapurcorporation.gov.in/English/Default.aspx
- In this above page, you need to click on the SMC Property Tax option. It will take you on the next page which gives the facility to pay tax online. See the below-given link to pay property tax.
- Enter your Property Number and click on the Search button. It gives you details like the name of property owner, property number, and property description.
- Enter the amount of property tax and select mode of payment as debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Next, enter payment details and select the pay button. On successful payment, it will generate acknowledge slip which is used for future reference.
Solapur Municipal Corporation
Address: Indrabhuwan, Ambedkar Chowk, Railway Lines, Solapur
Pin Code: 413001