thanecity.gov.in Thane Municipal Corporation: Payment Of Property Tax Online print view download receipt
Municipal Corporation Thane Property Tax:
Introduction: The Thane Municipal Corporation is a local governing body of city Thane which is located in state Maharashtra. The Thane Municipal Corporation was established on 1st October 1982.
The total population of Thane city was eighteen lakhs eighteen thousand eight hundred seventy-two as per census 2001 year.The total area covered by the municipal corporation is one hundred forty-seven square kilometres.
Under this municipal corporation, the total number of wards is sixty-five. In the Thane Municipal Corporation, the total number of employees is working are seven thousand forty. There are several departments works under the municipal corporation.
Under the municipal transport department, there are two hundred eighty-nine buses are running n roads and providing its services to all citizens. There are a total of six municipal hospitals in the city. Those who are assessed by the municipal corporation thane property tax department have to pay tax twice a year on time.
Check all details before payment of property tax as steps applied, documents required, and application form. The Thane municipal corporation provides online service of payment of property tax. They provide simple and easy steps for payment. It provides three types of payment gateway to pay property tax as a debit card/credit card or net banking.
You can also fill the application form from the office of Municipal Corporation and check all details. Here you can check all details before payment of property tax (tmc property tax).
Municipal Corporation Thane Property Tax Official Website
Open official web portal of Thane Municipal Corporation to file property tax return online. Check all details before payment of property tax. Click on the below-given link for property tax.
Click Here for Thane Municipal Corporation ->>> http://thanecity.gov.in/index.php
Paying Mahanagar Palika Thane Property Tax
Click to Pay Tax Online button to make an online payment for property tax but before this calculate property tax online. After that, you need to check a below-given link to pay tax online.
Click Here for Online Payment of Property Tax ->>> https://propertytax.thanecity.gov.in/TmcpropertyTax/Citizen/index.html
Work is underway to prepare the bills for the year 2020-21 by closing the financial year 2019-20. Tax payments will be available soon.
Financial closing of FY 2019-20 is in progress, the bill of FY 2020-21 will be available at the Earliest.
- Here you need to search your property first to make payment of property tax. Enter your Property Identification Number, Sub – Code, and Name of Property Owner.
- Next, select Prabhag Samiti and draw character then click on the Search button to pay property tax.
- After that, you need to select the Online Pay option and select debit card/credit card or net banking to pay property tax.
- Next, you need to click on the Pay button to pay tax and print receipt after payment of property tax used for future reference.
My Property Tax Portal- For Municipal Corporation Thane Property Tax
Now User can manage their property details online like getting online receipts, online property bills, Property tax online bills, etc. Click Here for the Official website Of MYPTAX Portal.
- You can download Property related other certificates
- Get Regular alerts about your property
Why should I register for My Property Tax Portal? Here are 5 great reasons!
- You can download your property tax bill online
- You can download Receipt Online
- You can pay your Property Tax bill Online
Mahanagar Palika Thane Property Tax User Registration
For New user registration please visit the official website myptax or click here. Now enter the following details.
- Mobile Number *
- Email ID *
- Upload Adhar card
- Upload Property Tax Bill
- Tick I agree Button
- Generate OTP
∗After verifying OTP you can get property details Pay bills, Download, View online.
Thane Municipal Corporation
Address: Mahapalika Bhavan, Chandan Wadi, Pachpakhadi, Thane
Pin Code: 400602
CITIZEN PORTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THANE PROPERTY TAX PAYMENT
This Service is being provided in order to facilitate access to our customers to view/pay your bills online to Thane Municipal Corporation. Thane Municipal Corporation makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Citizen Portal other than what is specified for this purpose.
The User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online Citizen Portal Service is entirely at his/her/their own risk and responsibility of the User.
Convenience fees shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets & Cash Cards). Convenience fee can also be referred to as the Internet handling fee.
Convenience fee can be either a flat fee (Net Banking) or a percentage (Card Gateway & Wallets & Cash Cards) of the amount that you pay depending on the payment mode selected.
REFUND / TRANSACTION CANCELLATION – AGAINST THANE PROPERTY TAX PAYMENT
In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded through the Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made.
Do not attempt your transaction second time if you have already attempted, please check your amount is debited from your bank account, if amount is debited and not updated in TMC website, then please mail us all the details on our mail ID [email protected]
By proceeding ahead with the payment process you expressly agree and provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Thane Municipal Corporation is providing this service to you simply as a matter of convenience. Thane Municipal Corporation expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that Thane Municipal Corporation expressly reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service at any time it deems fit.
- Thane Municipal Corporation, its affiliates or employees shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to or usage of the Citizen Portal.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Thane Municipal Corporation and their respective officers and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
- You agree, understand and confirm that any personal data including details related to debit card/credit card or Bank accounts submitted by you during the time of making payment is transmitted over the Internet and is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Thane Municipal Corporation has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, Thane Municipal Corporation does not in any way guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made.
- Property Number which I have attached to my mobile, is as per my good knowledge & I am fully responsible for the same. Although Thane Municipal Corporation founds irregularities in the same can initiate legal action against me.